BaE (Baileys and Espresso)
Created by Miami Mixologist Jessie Laino
2 oz Baileys Espresso Crème
4 oz Hot Cocoa
Top with Peppermint Whipped Cream*
Garnish Mint Leaf
*Peppermint Whipped Cream
1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Add heavy cream to mixing bowl and mix on low to medium speed.
- When the cream starts to thicken stop the mixer, add in the powdered sugar and resume mixing.
- When it starts to peak, add in peppermint extract. Mix on high speed until the cream is thick and stiff.
- Combine Baileys Espresso Crème and hot cocoa in a mug and stir gently.
- Top with peppermint whipped cream.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.