- 1 1/2 parts Knob Creek® Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon
- 2 bunches mint
- 1 part simple syrup* (see below)
- 1 splash soda
1. Mix sprigs of mint with simple syrup and a splash of soda.
2. Fill julep cup with fine crushed ice and pour in bourbon.
3. Lift out and decorate with two mint leaves.
4. Add powdered sugar over mint to add an optional frosted appearance.
*Simple Syrup Recipe
1. Combine equal parts of sugar and water in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar is fully dissolved.
3. Allow to cool before using in cocktail.